Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tragedy and goodies

So I put my new tweezers (.$25) in my pocketbook the other day because the light in our room is so bad that I can't see to tweeze anything. Today I was at school and I realized that the mirrors there have good light so I went back to the classroom to get my tweezers.....they are gone!!!! I took everything out of my bag 3 times and they are definitely not there and I told you in a previous blog that I can't find the place where I bought them!!!! However, I haven't looked carefully at either the local open air market or the local supermarket to see if they carry them and if there as cheap so that's my project for next week. And yes, Marion, if I find them I will buy some for you too!!

The "goodies" is a new present for me. Another one of Burt's students made me a ring out of a 10 yuan bill so now I have 2 new rings and Uncle Moe will really live on in China since this young man does an excellent job of making the rings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The lost is found. Burt kept insisting that my new tweezers must be in my pocketbook and today I did find them