Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Just a small comment about the bloggers out there

Mitch, at least I have the decency to put in the translation and pronunciation when I add foreign words. And I guess that I had better add some comments about our tour before I forget that we were in China. Maybe tomorrow I will try to tackle that assignment.

Robyn, YOU TOO! TRANSLATION please. Pressies! If I can't understand it, you don't get it!!!
Before you know it you will be saying LOO and Elly or lift. COME HOME!!!

Tracy, my new blogger! I already asked about Kraft, and have seen plenty of Oreos but noone ever heard of Kraft. Maybe they are knockoffs!

Love to you all and reporting that Shelley and I are in great spirits and in good health. Love again.

1 comment:

Tee said...

If you need a translation for pressie? Based on the context? I'm going to call you old!

Presents, Burt, presents!